Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-bw000 Laptop PC

Hello,

i purchased the HP 15-bw039na recently along with the 3 year Pickup and Return Notebook service in the same order. The laptop had arrived a couple of days ago, but no information about the care package was included when the laptop arrived or via email after purchase. There was also no mention via email that i would receive information in regards to the care package at a later date. I have no idea as to how to obtain this information.

When i go to the Customer Service section of the HP website, under the Activate Your Carepack link, it states that the care pack would be automatically registered if it was purchased in the same order as the HP product, and to check that all details are correct. Mine was purchased at the same time, but how can i check that my details are correct when no information has been sent to me?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I believe the Care Pack info arrives a week or so after the laptop. if it doesn't then I would contact HP via your Support page:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-15-bw000-Laptop-PC/15551418/model/17107115

Since you do not have Care Pack number use your serial number.Easiest way to get that info- minimize all open windows so you can see desktop screen. Next hold the fn key and press esc key.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I believe the Care Pack info arrives a week or so after the laptop. if it doesn't then I would contact HP via your Support page:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-15-bw000-Laptop-PC/15551418/model/17107115

Since you do not have Care Pack number use your serial number.Easiest way to get that info- minimize all open windows so you can see desktop screen. Next hold the fn key and press esc key.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Thanks 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.