Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 17.3 inch Laptop PC 17-c0000 (2W0J6AV)

Ich habe mir ein hp laptop 17-c0000 (2W0J6AV) gekauft im August 2022. Jetzt nach 4 Monaten setzt das WLan aus, was nach abkühlen des Laptop wieder geht, dann wiederholt sich das Spiel wieder. Ab 30 minuten bis maximal 2 Stunden fällt das Wlan wieder aus. SSid werden angezeigt aber verbindet nicht mehr. Erst wenn er wieder 1 Stunde abkühlt ist.

So das Problem da ich ein laptop mit kein OS gekauft habe, weigert sich der Support weiter zu helfen. Ich habe das System ohne OS gekauft und werde es aus Datenschutz auch genau so wieder einschicken, also Werkszustand. Da Sie es so nicht überprüfen können, nur wenn ich ein Windows aufspiele und einschicke. Die Behauptung das Bios wäre schuld da es eine neuer Version gibt, kann ich verstehen. nur leider steht mir nirgends ein Download zu Verfügung. Auch hier wollte mir der Telefon Support Hr. K. nicht weiter helfen. Er teilte mir nur mit das zu meiner Bios Version die ich habe eine neuere gibt.

So wenn ihr den Download vom Bios zu der Datei nicht anbietet, ist das keine Garantie, sondern Gewährleistung. Und das HP-Support team muss dies dann übernehmen. Zum Glück in Deutschland auch länger wie 2 Jahre.

google Translater

I bought an hp laptop 17-c0000 (2W0J6AV) in August 2022. Now after 4 months the wifi stops, which works again after the laptop has cooled down, then the game repeats itself. From 30 minutes up to a maximum of 2 hours, the WLAN fails again. SSid is shown but no longer connects. Only when it has cooled down again for 1 hour.

So the problem because I bought a laptop with no OS, the support refuses to help. I bought the system without OS and will send it back exactly as it is for data protection reasons, i.e. factory condition. Since you can't check it that way, only if I load a Windows and send it in. I can understand the assertion that the bios is to blame because there is a newer version. Unfortunately I can't find a download anywhere. Here, too, the telephone support wanted me Hr. K. not help. He just told me that there is a newer version of my Bios version that I have.

So if you don't offer to download the bios to the file, that's not a guarantee, it's a warranty. And the HP support team then has to take care of it. Luckily in Germany longer than 2 years.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

update: us support had no problem sending the bios file. So I can update the bios myself.

So my recommendation is to skip the German support right away I'm really disappointed that something like this is handled by customer support.

HP Recommended

So without OS Bios updated.

1. unpacked the Bios update spxxx.exe.

2. Copy the current winflash.exe to the root directory of a Windows 10 recovery usb stick.

3. started from the stick and started cmd there changed to root directory (c:) and executed

winflash.exe. a mouse is required for the UI of winflash.exe and a second usb-drive.

I would like to thank the English support. Bios is up to date now

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.