Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15-dc0082tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey, my omen command center does not have features like performance control or clocking feature.

AND, while playing pubg my CPU temp is going over 97 degrees please help me, I have just bought the new laptop.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there! @MAYANK_11,

I have checked the specifications and the compatibility of Omen command center features on the PC.

And your PC does not support overclocking. However, the PC supports the performance feature in Omen command center. 

Update OMEN Command Center by downloading the app from the Windows Store.

1. Click the Windows Store icon in the system tray.

2. Search for OMEN Command Center.

3. Click Update.

Wait while the program downloads and installs.

4. Click Play.

OMEN Command Center opens.

Refer the omen center compatibility guide and features using this link. Click Here

Note: Only if your PC is listed under system vitals, only then you can change the performance settings.

Lastly, try updating the BIOS and graphics driver on the PC to the latest version and check if it helps.

Update the BIOS using this link. Click Here

Update the graphics driver using this link. Click Here

Let me know if this works!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hey there! @MAYANK_11,

I have checked the specifications and the compatibility of Omen command center features on the PC.

And your PC does not support overclocking. However, the PC supports the performance feature in Omen command center. 

Update OMEN Command Center by downloading the app from the Windows Store.

1. Click the Windows Store icon in the system tray.

2. Search for OMEN Command Center.

3. Click Update.

Wait while the program downloads and installs.

4. Click Play.

OMEN Command Center opens.

Refer the omen center compatibility guide and features using this link. Click Here

Note: Only if your PC is listed under system vitals, only then you can change the performance settings.

Lastly, try updating the BIOS and graphics driver on the PC to the latest version and check if it helps.

Update the BIOS using this link. Click Here

Update the graphics driver using this link. Click Here

Let me know if this works!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My first issue of performance booster has been solved, But my second issue of heating is not resolved after doing steps you have given,  GPU temp is 97 degree and CPU temp is 97 temp too, please help my laptop is only 10 days old and while playing the game for 10 minutes only it is heating so much.

HP Recommended

IMG_20190524_163831.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi! @MAYANK_11,

Thanks for writing back to us.

I found a service advisory related to the overheating issue. To solve this issue, please update the HP firmware pack to the latest version.

Update the firmware pack using this link. Click Here

Hope this helps!

Take Care!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

After installing this software my temp goes down to 72 degrees, I was very happy but next day again it goes up to 97 degrees, My laptop is brand new please do not spoil my trust on hp or else, I have no other option then complaining to senior executive. 

HP Recommended

Hi! @MAYANK_11,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Regards

A4Apollo

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.