Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN X by HP Laptop 15-dg0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just purchased this laptop about three weeks ago and it's been running fine. The other night while playing a game and the Omen Control Center in the bottom window, the OCC screen started jumping like it was changing resolutions. The OCC then disappeared from the bottom screen while my game kept working fine. 

Once I exited game, I restarted OCC and noticed that System Vitals appear in the bottom window but the temps are not registering. If I drag the OCC to the main window, the System Vitals screen disappears and it shows the home screen. Also, none of the lighting controls are available. Another odd thing is the bottom screen used to respond to touch gestures, now when I touch the bottom screen, it shows up on the main screen. Also the control seems to be reversed. If I drag my finger from lower right to upper left on the bottom screen, the selection window goes from lower left to upper right in the main window.

When I try and access my laptop in the OCC, I get the driver updates message. I have updated all of my Windows Updates repeatedly. I have run the Intel updater. I have run the HP updater. Everything is updated but I can't use the OCC.

As a last resort, I have uninstalled all my video drivers, all the HP related services, as well as the OCC itself. I have redownloaded and installed all software from scratch and the exact same thing happens. I'm at a loss on this one. Any help would be most appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@TheCodeMan 

Please uninstall OCC then use Windows Store, search for Omen Command Center and Get it. 

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I've tried that twice already.

HP Recommended

@TheCodeMan 

Hi, could you please send a message to OMEN Command Center support mailbox, 

omencc.feedback@hp.com

We would like to investigate what's the problem for this version APP.

Thanks very much.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.