Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN — 15-dc0017nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! I've got a brand new HP Omen and fresh Win10 1903 and got a problem where I cannot get installed OMEN command center and Bang & Olufsen audio app. I have downloaded and installed all drivers via HP support center app and restarted laptop. Also, i've tried to install it manually from here
I have dedicated Omen command center button near numpad and it does nothing.

Omen command center restarted laptop and nothing happened. Audio working fine but I don't have app for Bang & Olufsen. 
Would really appreciate your help!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@npoddubny Welcome to HP Community!

Update OMEN Command Center by downloading the app from the Microsoft Store.

1. Click the Microsoft Store icon on the task bar.

2. Search for OMEN Command Center.

3. Click Update.

As for the audio software, try the below steps:

please remove the software and try downloading and reinstalling the Audio software package & audio drivers from the device manager, once done, use the following link - this should also reinstall the B&o guide:

Click here to download

When the re-installation has completed,

restart the notebook.

Keep me posted, as I (Or a trusted colleague) shall follow-up on this case to ensure the concern has been addressed, 

And your device is up and running again, only in case you don't get back to us, first! 

That said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us, and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher Hello! Thank you for the reply! I've solved problem with Omen command center, thanks!

But the audio problem remains. I have deleted audio device with driver deletition Аннотация 2019-10-25 105030.png

and installed the drivers from the link you provided. After restarting windows the sound wasn't working. In audio mixer i've seen that audio is playing but the speakers or headphones remained sileent even on maximum volume. Any ideas? Thank you!

UPD: Windows has auto installed "Dolby Access" but that app is useless. No Bang & Olufsen app still

HP Recommended

@npoddubny I'm glad you've got the Omen command center issue sorted, that said, I suggest you make use of the below steps:

Download the Realtek HD Audio installer on the link below and save it to your Downloads folder.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

When done, hold down the Windows key and press R

Into the Run window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.

In Device Manager, expand Sound, Video and Game Controllers.  Right click the Realtek device and select Uninstall - you should also get a prompt to remove the current driver, tick the box to allow this and then proceed with the uninstall.

When complete, download and reinstall the Chipset driver on the following link (depending on which version of windows you've got) :-

• Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver(Windows 10 v1809) - Click here
  • Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver(Windows 10 v1903) - Click here

When the Chipset re-installation has completed, restart the notebook.

When windows has reloaded, open your Downloads folder, right click on the Realtek installer and select 'Run as Administrator' to start the installation.  When this has completed, restart the notebook again and let windows fully load for a few minutes before checking.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Okay, so, i have done everything you said step-by-step. I deleted sound driver, installed chipset driver and sound driver installed with it.

Really, I don't know why, that happened but I started everything from the beginning.

Also, when installing chipset driver - I have no prompt after driver extraction. Does it install silent?

After restart I tried to install Realtek driver you send the link to. It restarted my laptop and then the loop started. It restarted pc and again started install and again restarted pc

HP Recommended

@npoddubny So, currently is the device still in boot loops or restarting and installing again and again or is that like a one time thing and its working fine, however, the issues persists? If its the latter, I suggest you create a new user account using the steps mentioned here and check if that works fine, if it doesn't resolve the issue, please backup all your personal data and reset windows using the steps mentioned here.

Let me know how that pans out,

And Good luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.