Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Office Home and Student 2016 Product activation key unreadable sticker

Envy 17t-n100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Received my computer today and when I took off the scratch part of the Office activation sticker it ruined the second set of numbers in the 25 character key. It this located somewhere else? I ordered online and can not find where the activation key is in my receipt or in my orders email. How do I go about getting another Key? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
5851 5351 347 626
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Office Home and Student 2016 Product activation key unreadable sticker

Hello @labileaffect,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I came across your post about the activation sticker, and wanted to help!

In order to resolve this issue, you may consider contacting Microsoft Support.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation