DemoVersion
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Omen Command Center Calibration Issue

HP Recommended
Hp Omen x2s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, Ive been having an issue with HP Omen command center on my dual-screen HP Omen X.

So the command center usually calibrates to the second screen, and it acquires a different style when transformed to the second screen, however this feature has stopped working and it only works for one launch after I reset the command center data and/or reinstall it.

I don't know why this issue is happening but it's quite annoying, It didn't happen to me when I first bought the laptop a month ago, but its been a few weeks since it occured and I ignored it for a while hoping there will be an update to address the issue but nothing happened even after the latest update.

I hope you understood what I meant and I really hope you'd help me with this matter.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation