Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-22-2022 10:00 AM
My Hp ENvy x360 is only 1 days old. The fan can be loud at times therefore i would like to download HP Smart Sense, i want to know how i can do this at its not available in the support assistant as an option, or is it already integrated into the laptop as soon as i bought it? Help please
09-26-2022 03:35 PM - edited 09-26-2022 03:40 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an overheating issue with your HP ENVY X360 13.3 Inch 2-In-1 Laptop PC 13-Bf0000. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Update the BIOS, & Chipset drivers:
- Here's the link to download and install the above updates: Click here
Perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant: (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC.
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
If the issue persists, then please follow the steps mentioned in this document: HP Notebook PCs - Fan is noisy and spins constantly (Windows)
You may also refer to this document: HP Notebook PCs - HP CoolSense Technology
I hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community