tdysarz
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem with mouse

ProBook 650 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have problem with mouse Logitech M590. It should be connected via bluetooth, but it's not. I've tried several times to connect this device. I've tried to reinstall Logitech Option software without any improvement. After the success in the firsts steps: find device and pair, the mouse is not cooperating with computer.  The driver error is the message shown in the screen of the bluetooth settings. Of course I've tried to reinstall the mouse driver. At the beginning the mouse was working with unifying stick, but now it's not. I think I've destroyed more with this all trials.

Additionally I've tried another mouse. It was not working too, but this mouse is working well with my second computer. Now the only method of moving cursor is to use touchpad. Of course I don't know what happened, but before the mouse failure, the Logitech Option software was updated. Later I've uninstalled the newest version and installed the old one, but it doesn't help.

Does somebody know any solution? I'll be glad for any suggestions.

Best,
Tomek

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation