Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-04-2022 10:07 AM
When you start Omen gaming Hub and go to the OMEN 16 tab, a window appears in which it says that before the normal operation of the Omen gaming Hub and access to all its functions, you need to update the drivers and in order to continue, you need to update; and then when I click the update button Omen gaming Hub is stuck at one percent driver update on my Omen 16 (Even though the internet is working on my laptop!). What could be the cause of my problem and please help me solve it! I really hope for you!
06-10-2022 12:37 AM
Please follow steps below to update/install:
- Go to Microsoft Store to update OMEN Gaming Hub to the latest.
- Execute Windows Update to latest version and all optional updates, then restart.
- Open HP Support Assistant, to check if there is any update, and update it.
- In OMEN Gaming Hub, click Update if update message shown in each feature page.
- Please install this package: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp140001-140500/sp140150.exe, then restart.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community