Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
kobe65 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: HP 15 Notebook Pc Hinge Broke

hi i bought this hp notebook touch 2 months ago. Last week i heard squeaky squeaky sounds when i open myy laptop today the problem got worse my laptop screen is very lose.  Lastly i didnt drop it or do anything to it. I need help A$ap

3 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16854 1110 1800
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @kobe65,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are having an issue with the Hinge is broken on your HP notebook. I'll be really glad to help you with this,

If the issue occurred after an accident (such as dropping it on the floor, etc.) there could be a hardware failure and in such cases, you may need to get the computer repaired via HP (there could be a charge involved if the PC isn't covered by the accidental damage protection plan)

I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support for available hardware options. Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone numberCase number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful,

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

kobe65 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you for your respnd but it did not drop it it just did that out of no where. now i have made sure i dont close the laptop and i have a lot of people talking about hp with the same problem so what exactly is going on with my laptop. FIrst it made some little noise, now when you open it even affect the screen itself. The funny thing is im in a big trouble because the laptop is not even mine she heard the little noise when she gave me the laptop and now when she sees it she is going to flip out even though i did nothing. she gave it to me to use it in a few weeks and now that week i was unlucky because in that week that is when the problem is worsening. and i have told her iI need help a$ap because i trying to fix it before i give it to her and the deadline is almost up.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16854 1110 1800
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @kobe65,

Thank you for replying,

As I understand the hinge is broken, I would suggest the best thing would be to contact our HP phone support for having the unit repaired. Please follow the link from the previous post to get the tech support number.

I hope this helps.Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation