BigOldGeek Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Re: Stylus Support for Spectre x360 System Model HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-w0XX

I have the Spectre model X7V20UA#ABA and based on this answer bought an HP Active Pen.  I cannot get teh machine to acknowledge the pen in any way. I've followed what instructions I could find (basically have the pen near the computer when you turn the computer off and then back on) and it will nto use it in One Note. 

Is this an incompatible device?

3 REPLIES
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 560 1228
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post

Re: Stylus Support for Spectre x360 System Model HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-w0XX

Hello @BigOldGeek,

Please check this : https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05166879

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
14 1 6
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post

I have a Spectre x360 Model 13-AC023DX. I have a Sony stylus as well as a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 stylus that I used on my Sony Vaio and they both seem to work just fine on my Spectre.

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
118 0 17
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post

The Active Sylus does NOT work with the 13t-w000. Apparently the Surface Pro pen works but it's a bluetooth type but I haven't had a chance to try it. I also bought the active stylus before finding out it is not supported on the new 7th generation x360's.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation