Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-bs642tx0
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Screenshot (409).pngScreenshot (410).pngAmazon Normally, My Laptop was working fine, but When I am going to attempt the Online Accessibility test, It was showing an error 

Your system is either too slow or running too many applications.
Please restart your system after closing all applications, and then try again.
If you still see this error, please upgrade to a faster machine.

Faster machine specifications already had in my Laptop, So I went to Task Manager there is N number of Processes running in the background and I am a newbie to these Laptop things, don't know which app to stop, delete and anything to do. So, I want you guys to help me sort this problem so that I can give my Exam in the near future, Hope Someone helps me through this, Please Leave your Twitter ID or Telegram or Whatsapp Number so that we can have a better and Fast Conversation. Thanks in Advance.

Attaching Images to check the Problem.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Praveenkumar1 wrote:

... Your system is either too slow or running too many applications.

@Praveenkumar1 

All 3 components (CPU/RAM/Storage) are OK. I don't know why you have to open 25 sessions of web browser. As you can see, it is the top of all to consuming CPU and RAM.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Yes, sir,  That's what the problem might be, even if I am opening only 7 tabs as you can see, it is showing 25 numbers, but when I start my laptop and open nothing but Task Manager, there are so many processes running in the background which makes me difficult to write Online Exam of Amazon's. Is there any way to clean up background processes that are not at all required?  please provide your telegram or WhatsApp or FB id so that I can have a better conversation, please.

HP Recommended

I have the similar problem.

Regarding your answer:

Firstly, regarding Web Browser processes. Those were threats spawned by the browser you can't control. Sometimes you open 3-4 tab, you get 18-20 processes, especially Google Chrome. In Firefox, if you open 2 tabs, you get 10 processes.

Secondly, regardless of the number of processes, you still didn't explain why the HP Device Access Manager is so busy. For my case, even open Windows Explore can result in waiting and the HPDAM to be top CPU process for many seconds. What exactly is it doing? Should all HP users just uninstall this program? This happened quite recently after updating all the Windows patches and HP drivers. IMHO there is obvious software issue in HPDAM.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.