KAUSHU_BOTANY
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Some keys on keyboard stopped working

Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

I have HP pavilion 15 notebook 

my laptop battery was low and laptop turned off. so I put it likewise for 18-20 hrs and then I started it and suddenly {Z,X,C,V,M and left side shift and   , . / like Characters 2 and 5 numeric on right side numeric board} these keys stopped working. I tried every solution suggested in support forum but still not working

please help me out of this problem

Please give me  replay as quick as possible

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2,785 2,654 144 331
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Some keys on keyboard stopped working

Hi @KAUSHU_BOTANY,

Welcome to the HP Forums! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I have read your post and wanted to help. I understand that some keys on your keyboard do not work. 

Please follow the document below for troubleshooting:

Notebook Keyboard Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 😎

Let me know the result of your troubleshooting.

To express appreciation for my post please click the Thumbs up icon. If my post resolves the issue you are experiencing, please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find what worked for you!

Regards,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation