Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

The link will not directly help with the camera ETC but will repair the Windows OS.  Then go to the HP support site linked above and find what you need by looking in the software and drivers sections, once HP identifies the PC. 

Go to the support page and see how that page identifies the PC.

https://support.hp.com/us-en

then pick "Let HP detect your product" and see what is reports. Then find the needed drivers and software from the "software and drivers " section.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

There are so many software and drivers i don't know which i need. Do i need to download all of them ? As the HP recover cloud doesn't work is there another alternative. I am from the UK(gb)

HP Recommended

You are correct, there are many drivers and other software.  First when you say the HP Cloud Recovery Tool doesn't work - what did happen?  If you got to the software and drivers page, you will notice down near the bottom of the list is the the HP Cloud Recovery Tool tab, so it is available.

Now that the Windows is working, how did you get that far?  Explain what you have done.  Every step would be most help.

Forgot to ask - what version of Windows 10 is running.  I see some of the drivers, etc are for specific versions of Windows, IE 1903, or 1909 etc

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.