Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello 

Please i need you to give me answer/support. I think this is the best place to ask.

I recently bought  Hp Omen gaming laptop and i found that there is two different model number. The model number is Hp Omen 15-ce0xx and  OMEN by HP - 15-ce510tx the first model number is written in dxdiag or system property and the second one is in the back side of the laptop does it mean it's refurbished or... I'm confused i need your answer please...

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Isaacad 

The model/product of your machine is OMEN by HP - 15-ce510tx, its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05920052

It also has Product number is 3KS70PA#ABG   or #AB something depending on where you bought your machine .

It is a member of the Hp Omen 15-ce0xx series (where xx =00 to 99).

Confusion isn't it.

• When you need its specs, you have to use model number ( HP - 15-ce510tx)
  • When you need its parts, you have to use product number (3KS70PA)
  • When you search for drivers, you have to use series number ( HP - 15-ce500)

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Isaacad 

The model/product of your machine is OMEN by HP - 15-ce510tx, its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05920052

It also has Product number is 3KS70PA#ABG   or #AB something depending on where you bought your machine .

It is a member of the Hp Omen 15-ce0xx series (where xx =00 to 99).

Confusion isn't it.

• When you need its specs, you have to use model number ( HP - 15-ce510tx)
  • When you need its parts, you have to use product number (3KS70PA)
  • When you search for drivers, you have to use series number ( HP - 15-ce500)

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your fast response it was very  helpful, so can i say that this product is refurbished or this kind of confusing thing happen in hp company.

Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.