Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavillion AU621TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, 
I have HP-Pavillion AU621TX. this laptop has 2 graphic cards, Intel HD 620 and NVIDIA Geforce 940MX. The problems is that I cannot install the latest driver for the Intel HD Graphics 620. the last updates of this driver is of 10/17/2017. Now when I try to install the latest package for Intel, it shows an error which I have attached below. Please let me know what to do get the latest update package. Thanks. 

image_2021-01-18_195331.pngimage_2021-01-18_195550.png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@M_ASM 

Where do you get the driver from ? You have to use fully tested drivers from HP

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I got it from the Intel website, before next comment, please check the latest driver version on intel website and the version of the driver for the intel graphics  on hp support website. it is outdated. 

HP Recommended

I got the solution myself, first Uninstall the driver of Intel graphics from device manager , restart and then install the latest driver using Intel Driver Assistant. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.