Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 17-cb0040nr
Microsoft Windows 11

I bought this laptop on december 2019 and I've been having problems, but now they've escalated. At first, my pc would just freeze while playing games occasionally. Now, I get a BSOD when I do just about anything (open steam, browse the internet, etc.). But after replacing SSD with a new SSD from then i'm not facing this blue screen error regularly. I get the STOP: 0x00000124 error when the blue screen pops up and along with this i'm facing WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.

And by using some crash status software i found that PSHED.dll is the one causing this error, which was mentioned in that software.

now a days, it occurs right after i close a game after playing for some time

i don't know what causes this error. Please help me out

I'm running Windows 11 Home

CPU: Intel Core i7 9th Gen
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
Memory: 8x8GB Samsung DDR4

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.