Jadli_abhi
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Warranty Dispute

HP Recommended
HP 14s-dr2006TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have purchase a HP product recently but I am having a warranty dispute and I am unable to solve it. I have the original digital bill to prove myself. Please tell me what to do.

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
30,557 30,464 2,785 6,729
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jadli_abhi 

Sorry, but we are not HP Tech Support and are only a self-help community forum staffed by volunteers -- we have no influence with HP and are not permitted to intervene in any way with any warranty issues, including disputes.  You have to take these up with HP directly on your own.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,926 21,885 969 1,007
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jadli_abhi

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation