Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dc0009nc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am really getting tired of support from HP so far. My laptop is still in warranty. Microsoft releases new BUILD updates but HP does not give a about releasing new drivers and the previous drivers wont let you install them on newer builds.

Windows is telling me that Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Processor Participant driver is failing to load.

There is no working driver for it on this support website. Am I supposed to do then?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

The only suggestion I can offer would be to see if the new driver for v2004 works...

Intel Dynamic Tuning Driver

This package contains the driver that enables the Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework firmware. Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework provide system temperature and power utilization information for the system thermal protection to function properly. This package is provided for supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp105501-106000/sp105597.exe

I found this on the 15-dc1000 notebook model series' support page.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.