Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15.6 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 15-ee1000 IDS Base Model
Microsoft Windows 11

I bought an Envy laptop laptop on 12.29.2021 directly from HP.  I ordered it with the preinstalled MIcrosoft Office 2021 Home Version.  The unit was delivered in mid January. 

The order specifically stated, "Instructions and a link to download this software will be sent to your email."  I've never received this email, have called several times about it, spent 4 hours on the phone during one of the calls, and nothing is resolved.  I have been told multiple times that I'll receive the email in approx 48 hours.

WTH is so hard about sending this email............all I want to do is get what I paid for (and do a few Excel spreadsheets!)

Has anybody else experienced this and if so, how did you get it resolved?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@TheGunner21

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. I would request you to contact our HP Support Engineers and should be able to sort this out. Hence I encourage you to contact HP Store for the email.

Please call our HP Store on 1-866-625-3906 or visit the HP Store link for the email link to download the software.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.