Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP15-AY503TX
Linux

Where do I find graphics card drivers for the AMD Radeon R5 M430 for my HP15-AY503TX notebook.

I'm using Ubuntu 14.04

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Roy2006

Thank you for replying,

I wish there was a better way to put this, however, it looks like the AMD Graphics card manufacturer doesn't support Linux as of now,

If you need more information related to this, I recommend you contact AMD support and they can help you out.

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,
It's been a pleasure interacting with your and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.
And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.
Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Roy2006

Welcome to the HP Forums,
I hope you're well 🙂

As I understand you want to know where to download the graphics drivers for your HP15-AY503TX,

Since HP doesn't support Linux as of now, 

you could download the required drivers from the AMD website: Click here for details.

It's been a pleasure interacting with your and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.
Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

On AMD's official website the only supported drivers for Radeon R5 M430 is for Windows not Linux.

Can you please help.

HP Recommended

@Roy2006

Thank you for replying,

I wish there was a better way to put this, however, it looks like the AMD Graphics card manufacturer doesn't support Linux as of now,

If you need more information related to this, I recommend you contact AMD support and they can help you out.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.