Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (174 Views)

Why does HP not deliver support?

End of november my laptop crashed. Harddisk failure.

So I tried to contact HP for support. As my warranty has expired it is impossible to get in touch in regular way lik email or phone.

Fortunately I got in touch with @hpsupport on twitter. Since then, they promise me to forward my support request to their UK team. I also had to email them my details such as Product# and Serial#.

Now it is 6 weeks later and stil nobody from HP has contacted me. When I post this on twitter, @hpsupport repeats their promise: we will forward this again to our UK team.

Why on earth is it so difficult to get in touch with anybody at HP???

Any ideas? Should I contact sales, as a friend of my suggested: sales will always be prepared to pick up the phone!

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 5 (170 Views)

Re: Why does HP not deliver support?

Have you tried these links?

To contact HP directly, click this link: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/contact.html

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (162 Views)

Yep, but then the NL-version.

Sending an email is only possible if I still got warranty.

When I call the support line, I first need to buy a support contract.

For heaven's sake: I just want to talk to someone on what HP can do for my 18 months young laptop. I should not need to pay for that, do I? Or is that the interpretation HP gives to the word "support"? #fail

Honor Student
Message 4 of 5 (125 Views)

HP hate their customers. I've just about given up on them as my two year old HP printer won't scan, and can't align documents to the page but nobody at HP will even speak to me for advice. That's the best way to make sure a customer doesn't buy from you again!

Intern
Message 5 of 5 (120 Views)

Hi There!

I mean... If the problem arrises, it is best to contact or consult a reseller or to take your pc to 

a repair shop if it is experiencing those types of problems!

Hope this helps

shayan doust

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Did I answer your Question? Please Mark Me As 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION'
***Feeling Generous? Please Kudo Me (click on white star) Smiley Happy

*I Help People EveryDay With Their HP Products!)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation