Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp notebook 14-an001n9
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Can anyone advise if the Hp notebook 14-an001n9 is suitable for my son to Roblox on? I have no idea in graphics etc I need but have found this laptop but unsure if it’s suitable thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Julie80 

Sorry I don't know. the secondhand market. I used to work very close to the following shop

https://www.budgetpc.com.au/refurbished-products-840/refurbished-notebooks.html

And for my testing, I bought few old machines there few years back. Now, I only use what I have (I retired 2 years ago).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Julie80 

hp 14-an001n9 is an invalid model/product. What is it ?

Roblox requirements

System hardware requirements

• Graphics Card:  Roblox requires DirectX 9 minimum and Shader Model 2.0. For the best performance we recommend either a computer less than 5 years old with a dedicated video card, or a laptop less than 3 years old with an integrated video card.
  • Processor:  Roblox recommends you have a recent processor (2005+) with a clock speed of 1.6 Ghz or better. There have been some issues with older AMD processors.
  • RAM or Memory:  Roblox recommends you have at least 1 GB of memory on Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
  • Storage Space:  Roblox recommends you have at least 20 Mb of system storage space to install Roblox.
  • Mobile: Click here for system requirements for Roblox Mobile.

I believe your machine is less than 3 years old and that should work. But you need to check the clock speed of your machine.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Try 14-an001na, I have the serial number, it has enough ghz just unsure of graphics as I have no idea on this thanks 

HP Recommended

@Julie80 

Its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05222343

With only AMD Radeon™ R2 Graphics iGPU and with weak AMD Quad-Core E2-7110 CPU.  It may be able to run but won't see good result.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

thanks for help, can you recommend a laptop possible not new machine out as Only looking to purchase refurbished model thanks 

HP Recommended

@Julie80 

Sorry I don't know. the secondhand market. I used to work very close to the following shop

https://www.budgetpc.com.au/refurbished-products-840/refurbished-notebooks.html

And for my testing, I bought few old machines there few years back. Now, I only use what I have (I retired 2 years ago).

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.