Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 13 ah0003na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone,

I am aware that windows 11 is still in beta and not out properly, but the question still matters. Will windows 11 work my 3 year old HP Envy 13 laptop? I got my laptop in 2019 and Windows 10 will be EOL/retired by 2025. I'm just not sure if my HP Envy 13 will be supported. It has a 8th gen intel i7 processor, Nvidia GeForce MX150 GPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage which are above the basic specs required for Windows 11, but I'm not sure if my laptop has TPM 2.0 chip. If it does have it then I guess my laptop would be eligible for windows 11 when it does come out

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You can check if your PC has a TPM by looking at the screenshot below...

Paul_Tikkanen_0-1625835467115.png

If it does, based on the rest of the specs, it should run W11.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

You can check if your PC has a TPM by looking at the screenshot below...

Paul_Tikkanen_0-1625835467115.png

If it does, based on the rest of the specs, it should run W11.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much. Yep, it was there so my laptop will basically get Windows 11 woo!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Glad your PC made the cut.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.