Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TinyDinoMom
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Wont download 2 software updates

HP Recommended

My support assistant informed that I had 2 updates available. I clicked to download all updates and it does fine until it gets to HP Connection Optimizer and HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI where it will not download either of these. I have been trying for several months to get them to work and yet nothing has worked. Any ideas or ways to fix this?

1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,580 22,567 1,357 1,374
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TinyDinoMom

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

To assist you better please provide me with the complete computer model or the product number

You can refer to this Link: hp.care/2bygf7l for help in locating the Product Number.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation