Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (374 Views)

assistance in finding my stolen HP laptop

Product Name: HP15 NOTEBOOK PC
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, am a student who recently had my HP15 notebook stolen from me. I discovered that i didnt have the mac address of my laptop so i can trace it. Is their a way i can can get the MAC address of my laptop. I am desperately seeking assistance from anyone or anybody who can help me find it. I have my serial number with me which is CND4382G39. 

Any assitance or help will be greatly appreciated. 

thanks

0 Kudos
Dean
Message 2 of 4 (370 Views)

Re: assistance in finding my stolen HP laptop

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum!  

I am sorry for the loss of your notebook.

I am afraid HP is unable to find and trace your computer. No such an option is available officially. 

Please, report your problem to the local authorities/police office.

**** You may click the Thumb_UP_plus button and the Accept_as_solution to give Kudos and Solutions ****

I am not employed by HP Inc. I express personal opinion only **** I work in IT and cyber security
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (364 Views)

I highly appreciate your support and time.
Thanks so much.
Dean
Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)

You are welcome !

**** You may click the Thumb_UP_plus button and the Accept_as_solution to give Kudos and Solutions ****

I am not employed by HP Inc. I express personal opinion only **** I work in IT and cyber security
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation