Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Probook 6560b
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when i try to prepare a usb to update bios a face this issue 

bios.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

To update ur bios go to this https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers and type ur serial number and go to bios and download and click on the setup and click on install ur pc will reboot to install it and the ur pc will boot to the OS and ur done 

HP Recommended

Thank you but this way doesnt work for me 

HP Recommended

Try resetting bios

HP Recommended

i did it but no result i think if there's other way to do that can you tell me how 

thank you

HP Recommended

Go to device manager in control panel>firmware>system firmware go to driver tab.  Click on update driver>automatically update my driver . Windows will find the latest version of the driver and install it 

HP Recommended

i can't find firmware in device manager i don't know why ? any solution 

thank you so much for helping me 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.