Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15-af104ne
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hi every one

i have af104ne but when i try download drivers i didnt found w7 thin i try some drivers but still need this

(wi fi-bluetooth-usb3)

DSC_0333.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

For the smbus and usb3, download and install the first driver on the list from the link below and restart the PC.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows%207%20-%2064

The other two need these drivers...

Wireless:

The package contains the Broadcom wireless LAN drivers and utility that are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapter in supported notebooks that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72879.exe

Bluetooth:

This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 devices and is compatible with Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 and earlier versions. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72617.exe

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi:

For the smbus and usb3, download and install the first driver on the list from the link below and restart the PC.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows%207%20-%2064

The other two need these drivers...

Wireless:

The package contains the Broadcom wireless LAN drivers and utility that are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapter in supported notebooks that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72879.exe

Bluetooth:

This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 devices and is compatible with Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 and earlier versions. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72617.exe

HP Recommended
I have aproblem now nt kernel use 20% from prosser when I checked this problem it's from amd graphic drivier I use last driver from amd site so how I can fix this
HP Recommended

The only suggestion I can offer would be to uninstall the graphics driver you installed from AMD, and install the W7 one designed for your notebook from HP.

This package provides the AMD High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver and Catalyst Control Center for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. For notebooks with switchable graphics modes, this package includes drivers for both graphics processing units (GPUs). Switchable graphics enable users to switch between a power-saving graphics mode (normally used under battery power) and a high-performance graphics mode. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver.

File name: sp71637.exe

HP Recommended
Thanks soo much mr:Paul_Tikkanen
HP Recommended

The problem is fixed but I lost some drivers _20160625_061519.JPG

HP Recommended

The problem is fixed but I lost some driversDSC_0311.JPG

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I can't help you with the bluetooth peripheral devices. 

I suggest you google bluetooth peripheral device and you will find hundreds of hits regarding this problem and some recommended solutions.

The unknown device...please post the hardware ID for the unknown device, so I can figure out what driver it needs.

To find the hardware ID, go to the device manager and click on the unknown device needing the driver.

Then click on the details tab at the top of the unknown device window.

Now you will see a Property drop down list, and it will be set to Device Description.

Drop down on that list and select the 2nd item (hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.

HP Recommended

*SMB0001

HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver for that device...

This package provides the driver that enables the Synaptics TouchPad in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The driver enables general touchpad functionality (for example double-tap and scroll) and provides a user interface.

File name: sp72088.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.