Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
have registered all of my HP products, is there somewhere where I can view a list of them? Quite awhile back I used to be able to go to "my products" but cannot find that tab on the HP site.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Pamap13,

I understand you want to view your registered HP products is that correct? I will help provide you the information you need.

Here is a link that will take you to the login page. If you don’t remember your username or password there will be a forgotten option below both boxes that will help you locate the information.

If I have been helpful or if you’d like to say thanks you can click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.  I really appreciate it.

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

Hello Pamap13,

I understand you want to view your registered HP products is that correct? I will help provide you the information you need.

Here is a link that will take you to the login page. If you don’t remember your username or password there will be a forgotten option below both boxes that will help you locate the information.

If I have been helpful or if you’d like to say thanks you can click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.  I really appreciate it.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

Solution only allows me to register a product, not find all my HP registered products.

Susan

HP Recommended

And the link is only good if you live in the USA. Where do you go to find your product list if you live in Canada?

HP Recommended

If you are signed into your account and go to that link at the top of the page it will say "My Account" click on this it will bring you to an account summary page. It will list the products you have registered on the account at the bottom of the page where it says "My Products".

Not sure if it will work for those registered outside the US, might need to go to your country or geographical website and log into your account there.

HP Recommended

I finally figured out how to get to my list of products. It's insanely convoluted. I did a Google search on HP Canada, then clicked on the main site. Clicked on Register Your Product in the bottom banner of options. Clicked on My Account at the top. Signed in. Then had to click on My Account again. Don't go on with the Registering Your Product part, as you won't get to your product list.

Up came my information and the list. Fixed my list, then tried to update my personal information, and here's where it's really crazy. Up to this point it knew I was Canadian-English. But when you press the button to update your information, all of a sudden I become American. And unless you put in a valid American zip code it won't let you do anything. Totally stupid.

Fortunately, while not perfect, the address is good enough to get mail to me, but there are other things that should be changed in my information. Oh well, if they won't let me do it there's not much I can do about it.

HP Recommended

And the really insane thing is that there doesn't seem to be a way to contact these people online to tell them there is a problem with fixing personal information. I tried the online support thing, typing in my product name as listed in my list of products and they say they've never heard of it. What a joke!

HP Recommended

@RedRose0528 wrote:

Hello Pamap13,

Thanks

HP Recommended

Nice try, but it won't let me past the sigin in because it doesn't like my postal code. That's because I'm in Canada and it only accepts US postal codes.

This facility is absolutely useless for anyone outside the US, even though it knows I'm in Canada. If anyone can figure out how to get it to accept non-US postal codes that would be great.

HP Recommended

Entirely useless for Americans as well. I am currently attempting to register a Service Pack but I can't get to the page with my product info. Stupid.

And whoever that is that keeps pasting the USELESS link - knock it off - you're NOT getting any kudos or whatever and you're just gumming up the boards.

EDITED TO ADD:

The register page IS NOT linked to the front/home page at all. On the front page it is http://register.hp.com/ it is missing the s in https

Head of the web page team needs a pink slip and someone with some rudimentary smarts put into the position.

The correct page is https://register.hp.com/ whereupon it will append itself with your geographic location hence mine is https://register.hp.com/americas/flowPage/userHub/[blah-blah]

Bookmark it as you'll forget and end up in the circular nonsense the incorrect link brings to CUSTOMERS.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.