Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

For Canadians (I don't know if it works for others), I managed to get to my list by doing this:

Go to the Canadian site: www8.hp.com/ca/en/home. h t m l (extra spaces because they won't post this message otherwise!)

and log in

In the bottom right of the main page is Customer Support - choose Register Your Product

At the very top of the page above the search box in the thick blue line is My Account - click on that

That will take you to your user profile which comes up with About You contact information (which I can't correct because of their stupid US-only postal code system) and below that is your list of products.

Somewhere along the way you'll be asked to sign in. While testing these instructions I signed out several times, but despite being told I had signed out I was still signed in when I went back in, so I can't say when exactly you'll be asked to sign in. This is one broken site!
HP Recommended
I need my model number and serial no to get laptop repaired
HP Recommended
hw can I get mah hp free accessories with mah laptop I registered mah product bt there is no response
HP Recommended

i followed the link and got nowhere.  i can sign in but it still wants me to search for product type.  you lied.  there is no list of registered products available.

Grandpaknei
HP Recommended

this also is a lie.  my account tab only gives you your personal info, not a list of registered products.

Grandpaknei
HP Recommended

Extremely helpful. I had to look on my registered list to update it. Thanks again!!!

HP Recommended

Link does not work.

HP Recommended

it's really stupid but correct way to sign-in, I wonder what HP is thinking of by making it so complex!!!

HP Recommended

i am having the same problem.  the link provided seem to only let you register your product

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.