Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

HOW DO I TRANSFER PICTURES FROM A SD CARD TO PICTURES LIBRARY

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi HUMPFREYTBEARE,

1. Insert the SD card into the SD slot on the device you are using.

2. If auto run fails to open the card, then open My computer and double click on the drive for the SD card

3. Open the folder containing the pictures

4. Select the pictures you want to copy, and then right click the mouse and chose copy

5. Open your Picture library, and then right click the mouse and chose paste to copy them into the library.

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi HUMPFREYTBEARE,

1. Insert the SD card into the SD slot on the device you are using.

2. If auto run fails to open the card, then open My computer and double click on the drive for the SD card

3. Open the folder containing the pictures

4. Select the pictures you want to copy, and then right click the mouse and chose copy

5. Open your Picture library, and then right click the mouse and chose paste to copy them into the library.

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

@HUMPFREYTBEARE wrote:

HOW DO I TRANSFER PICTURES FROM A SD CARD TO PICTURES LIBRARY

HP Recommended

To the HP employee with the description of what to do:  Can't find "Accept as my solution" but your answer did solve my problem. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hi dorislt,

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved. Check out the link below which will help you with marking the post as solved.

How to Mark Your Question as Solved

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended
where is the slot for memory card I have not been able to
locate on my pc
HP Recommended

What is the model of your computer?  With information about the computer, we can help you find it, if it has one.

Thanks,

GeorgeFN
I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I have several hundred pictures.  Copying and pasting is not a practical solution.  With my old Dell computer pictures could be imported, which is a much more practical means of downloading pictures.  Any other suggestions?

HP Recommended

I put my SD card into my laptop but I can't find it anywhere on my computer so I can trandfer my pictures to my laptop!!!! Please Help!!! Thank you

HP Recommended

how do i get sd images to download on windows 10 ?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.