Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk2013nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello,

i just purchased my hp laptop, and started to install windows, everything is okay until the device starts installing and updating the drivers, suddenly the screen freezes .
i press the switch off button and press it on again and the result is the same.
I've tried multiple versions of windows but the problem is still existing .
hp can't detect the drivers suitable for my laptop's model and gives me the nearest compatible drivers, and iam sure this is the reason why this thing is happening .
I hope I can reach a solution .

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes, you should install them manually.

The drivers on the support page support all variations of the 15-dk2000 model series.

For some of the drivers you will need to know what your notebook's specs are to install the correct ones (for example, the graphcs and wifi drivers).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the support page for your notebook's model series, where you can find the drivers for it.

HP Pavilion 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-dk2000 | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

should i install them manually ?? 

because my hp center detected that i have this model Untitled.png

not the one you have suggested .
and how do  install them manually  

HP Recommended

Yes, you should install them manually.

The drivers on the support page support all variations of the 15-dk2000 model series.

For some of the drivers you will need to know what your notebook's specs are to install the correct ones (for example, the graphcs and wifi drivers).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.