Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Examp hp elitbook 820 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my laptop hp820 G4 i need to know that how to used sim card on it and how to configured it...i wanto use data sim

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

kindly send me the complet methord

HP Recommended

Hi:

Does your notebook come with the optional WWAN card that allows the SIM card to work?

90% of 820 G4's don't have that optional card, but the cases all have a SIM card slot.

In order to use a SIM card, your notebook must have one of these WWAN adapters showing up under the network adapters device manager category.

HP lt4120 Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X5 LTE Mobile Broadband Module

HP hs3210 WW HSPA+ Mobile Broadband Module

If you don't have one of those adapters listed under the Ntwork adapters device manager category, then the SIM card will not work.

HP Recommended

it have sim card slot and sim card is inserting properly and  and i ams searching for the driver and i have many wwan port and device manger i dont know how to setup and configured proper  guide me i shall be very much thankful to u

HP Recommended

Hi:

If you don't see one of those two WWAN cards listed in the device manager under the Network Adapters device manager category, no one can help you get the SIM card to work.

HP Recommended

Dear bor if i exchange the opreating system 

any other opation 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.