Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: HP OMEN 15-dc1003nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good morning , 

i have a problem with my hp omen laptop , i can't find the driver of intel graphics in device manger and also when i try to download it from HP website the message appear ( doesn't meet minimum requirements ) 

and sometimes the intel driver extracted then a cmd appear without install it 

How can i fix this issue , i have windows 10 and the laptop model is : 15-dc1003nx

Thanks in advance 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Gi:

Your notebook does not have the Intel/Nvidia switchable graphics.

It just has a dedicated Nvidia graphics adapter.

See chapter 1 of the service manual.

OMEN by HP 15 Laptop PC Maintenance and Service Guide

Graphics

Supports HD decode, DX12, and HDMI
Supports GPS (GPU Performance Scaling)
Supports G-Sync (Internal and External)
Supports Virtual Reality (VR)
Mixed Reality (MR) ready
Minimum hardware configuration rules for enabling MR ready: CPU: Hybrid GPU: Core-i5 or
greater; Discrete GPU: Core-i5 or greater; Graphics: Discrete: NVIDIA® GTX 1050 or greater;
Display: HDMI 1.4/Display Port 1.2 or greater; Memory: 8 GB DDR4 or greater; Storage: > 10 GB
additional free space; Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.2
Discrete graphics:
NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 with up to 8 GB of GDDR6 dedicated video memory (N18E-G2)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with up to 6 GB of GDDR6 dedicated video memory (N18E-G1)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti with up to 6 GB of GDDR6 dedicated video memory (N18E-G0)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with up to 4 GB of GDDR5 dedicated video memory (N18P-G0)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with up to 4 GB of GDDR5 dedicated video memory (N17P-G0)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.