1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

physical store

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 840 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone.

Can somebody point me to a physical store in Bristol, UK where I can take my notebook to be checked in person (when stores open). I'm having battery and sure sense issues which the guys on the phone seem unable to understand.

Briefly, I have recently had a new battery installed following a warning that the old one was failing (laptop still under warranty). The old battery required charging about once a day, the new one requires charging once every 4 hours at least under the same usage.

The second issue is that I have been having warning messages "A possible threat to volume shadow copy was detected. Repair succeeded" and "A possible threat to windows management instrumentation was detected. Repair succeeded". It also appears that I am unable to open sure sense as it is not attached to an app. Nobody on the helpline can explain these error messages or sure sense issues.

tl;dr hardware and security issues which helpline is unable to address, is there a physical store in Bristol, UK where I can take my laptop to be fixed?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation