Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Merks90 Tutor
Tutor
23 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problem with intel smart connect

Pavilion 15-b040sl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone I have a hp pavilion sleekbook and a few days every time I turn it on I get a notification message that tells me> Intel® Smart Connect Technology is not available for this version of windows 10 ..
how can I solve? on the site intel versions available are only for windows 7-8-8.1
thank you

3 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
5851 347 625
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Merks90,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! The Forums are a great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I read your post about the Intel Smart Connect Technology, and wanted to assist you!

I am not sure I understand the resolution that you are looking for.  If you are looking to have Intel Smart Connect Technology, work on Windows 10 this will not be possible.  That driver is not available for the Windows 10 Operating System.  This driver should help the notebook resume from Sleep Mode, and connect to Web specific apps.  If you are having trouble with Sleep Mode, you can try reviewing the following document: 

HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Merks90 Tutor
Tutor
23 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks for reply, so as it is not compatible and does not serve me, how can I delete it?
I would also like to ask you another thing, when I turn on the PC opens a page that gives me a AccelerometerSt.exe mistake, you know how you can solve?

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5851 347 625
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Merks90,

Thank you for the quick reply!

You should be able to go into the Device Manager, and remove uninstall the drivers.  For more information, you can have a look at the following resource:

How to Uninstall and Block Updates and Drivers on Windows 10 (Not an HP supported Web site).

To solve the other issue, try restoring the BIOS, using the following document:

HP Notebook PCs - Restoring the BIOS

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Regards!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation