Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-05-2023 04:31 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15-ds1063cl. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Update the BIOS, & Chipset drivers:
- Here's the link to download and install the above updates: Click here
Perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant: (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
To check for updates now, select the Start button, then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC.
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
If the issue persists, then please follow the steps mentioned in this document: HP PCs - Set Up Sign-in Options for Windows Hello (Windows 10)
If the issue still persists, then you may try to re-install a fresh Operating system using HP Cloud Recovery: HP Consumer PCs - Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7)
NOTE: Please make sure you take a backup of all your data before re-installing the OS.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community