Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (69 Views)

sign on the screen if a notebook in tablet mode

Product Name: HP Spectre
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been used to using an IPad whereby I can show a client a document on the screen and they can sign the document using an app. I can save the document with the signature.

I have recently bought a HP Spectre notepad which has a touch screen but i am unable to work out whether or not I can do the same thing in tablet mode. I am seeking to have a document, for example a PDF and have the client sign it with a stylus as I used to on IPad

Firstly, is this possible and if so what do I do to allow this please

thanks

Provost
Message 2 of 3 (62 Views)

Re: sign on the screen if a notebook in tablet mode

@Tonykeri

Welcome to HP Support Forum. There are TWO things you need to check:

1. Does your Spectre support an active stylus ? Please check the following document

http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05166879

2. Which app do you use on the iPad ? You need a similar app (or same app if applicale) on your new Spectre which runs Windows 10.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (57 Views)

Re: sign on the screen if a notebook in tablet mode

Thanks for that - my model details are HP SPECTRE X360 13-4102TU I7-6500U 8GB(1600-DDR3) 256GB(SSD) 13.3IN(FHD-TOUCH) WL-AC W10STD64 1/1/0YR SILVER Looking at the list it appears that it does support active stylus and is named in the first column. I guess this means I have to obtain a specific HP stylus for the purpose. kind regards tony
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation