Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (180 Views)

spectre 15-bl101na x360 and adobe premiere... does it work for anyone?

[ Edited ]

After going through Adobe tech support, they narrowed it down to graphics drivers incompatibility. The spectre has two cards: intel uhd and nvidia mx150 (on mine). There's some issue that causes the graphics drivers to crash Premiere.

The workaround is to disable your intel uhd card in the device manager before opening premiere. Hope this helps!

HP, PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (154 Views)

Re: spectre 15-bl101na x360 and adobe premiere... does it work for anyone?

Hi @filthnfury,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that the adobe premiere crashes when intel driver is enabled.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you update the bios and the Intel graphics driver from the below link and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2nikIQ9

If the issue persists, I recommend you contact HP phone support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with the phone support.

Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Enter Product number or select to autodetects

Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (126 Views)

Updated bios, updated drivers, reinstalled windows under instructions from HP customer support and issue still persists.

How can HP sell a laptop aimed at media professionals when it doesn't even work with basic media software?

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (89 Views)

HI @filthnfury,

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options if any.

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends).

Response times may vary by region.

Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation