cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

temporary account

HP Recommended
hp omen 15 ce008nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My computer logged into the temporary account after downloading hp products, I would appreciate it if you help me with how to recover it.

Bilgisayarım hp ürünlerini indirdikten sonra geçici hesaba giriş yaptı nasıl kurtaracağım konusunda yardımcı olursanız sevinirim saygılar.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
1,354 1,354 40 56
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@ugurucaral1, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Its sounds as if the latest version of your Account is being corrupted over and over.

There could have been a recent Update that ruined your account profile.
You might have accidentally set something in a browser - or a profile that has corrupted your account setups.
There could simply be a corrupted file in your account that cannot be cleared.

The following may help IF there is not something IN the account that is causing the corruption.

Fix a corrupted user profile

Other Options

The above answer is actually part of a larger group of answers grouped together in a Post on the Microsoft Answer Page:  Temporary profile after Windows 7 update

Try System Restore to "go back to a time and date" when it all worked:

Using Microsoft System Restore (Windows 

Restoring Windows to a Previous Point (Windows 7

For later

One of the things you might consider for this and any computer you have in your home network:

Keep an extra account on the computer -- with admin privileges. 
Do not use the account. 
Do not "add things" to the account, including extra browsers, shortcuts that are not part of the standard Operating System, and do not use the account to do program installations.
Do NOT set up the account with a fingerprint Reader.
Do NOT set up the account with any added security other than the VERY GOOD password that you give to the account when you create it.
Do NOT create fancy backgrounds in the account, do not change the "personalization" settings, nor any other settings that change the basic nature of the account.
Do log into the account on occasion to be sure you have access to the account.
Why have the extra account?

It is insurance.

What if NOTHING works and you really do not want to crawl around in the registry...

Well, you could try a scan of the File System -- this may work if the issue is one of the missing or corrupted files:

Using System File Checker (SFC) to Restore System Files

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation