Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (166 Views)

touch screen driver disapeared

Product Name: HP ENVY TouchSmart Ultrabook 4

hi 

my touchscreen stopped working after installing windows 10 and now the touch screen driver is nowhere to be found help 

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 4 (142 Views)

Re: touch screen driver disapeared

[ Edited ]

Hi @jadeb,

Welcome to HP Forums! I have read your post and wanted to help you.

I understand that the touchscreen driver is missing after upgrading to Windows 10. Can you post back the product number of your laptop, so I can look up the driver?

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

Looking forward to your reply!

Regards,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)

C7E64PA#ABG
Retired
Message 4 of 4 (100 Views)

Hi @jadeb,

Thank you for the reply. I checked your model, and unfortunately all the Windows 10 driver is released through Windows Updates. Please make sure all the Windows Updates are installed on your laptop.

Also you can try the compatibility mode of the Windows 8 driver:

Review this Microsoft link about using the compatibility mode of the driver.

If this, or any of the posts on this thread, has helped you to resolve the issue, please click on "Accept as Solution" on said post. To show that you 'like', or are thankful of my post, kindly click the thumbs up below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know! 

Let me know how it goes.

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation