Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 14-ck0102tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Operating System Check 24_01_2019 12_48_48 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@marry20

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

First, let's check your computer's date, time, and time zone. if everything correct move to the next step.

Use the Activation Troubleshooter runs on Windows PCs and can fix activation errors.

• Select the Download button.
  • Select your browser from the drop-down list to see how to save and then launch the troubleshooter. ( Like google chrome or Edge )
  • Also, please go to Turn Windows Firewall on or off and check. 

Note: If you're not using a licensed product, then you may not able to install office 2016 without an activation key.
You need to contact Microsoft for an activation key.

• Did you purchase this Microsoft product office 2016?

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Community

Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

guys, can anyone help me fix this trouble. thank you very much

HP Recommended

@marry20

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

First, let's check your computer's date, time, and time zone. if everything correct move to the next step.

Use the Activation Troubleshooter runs on Windows PCs and can fix activation errors.

• Select the Download button.
  • Select your browser from the drop-down list to see how to save and then launch the troubleshooter. ( Like google chrome or Edge )
  • Also, please go to Turn Windows Firewall on or off and check. 

Note: If you're not using a licensed product, then you may not able to install office 2016 without an activation key.
You need to contact Microsoft for an activation key.

• Did you purchase this Microsoft product office 2016?

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Community

Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you sir! one thing more is I can't find my current location in the time zone. how can I find it? I already checked all the available location in the time zone.thank you very much!

HP Recommended

@marry20

Thank you for posting back.

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. If you need any help, feel free to reach out to us.

Refer to this article for Setting Time and Date, Clock Losing Time, Time and Date Incorrect: Click here

Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.