06-16-2019 05:40 AM
Hi, my video playback is all super zoomed. I have done the shortcut keys,,,,,no joy.
Only happened recently, perhaps 3 weeks ago?
06-18-2019 12:11 PM
Hey there! @427CUBICINCHES,
Have you tried checking with a different application or a browser?
Please share the product number of the PC to assist you better.
Try few steps recommended below to disable zoom on the PC.
1. Go to your homepage, and close all other open tabs.
2. Open the page menu - set the zoom to 100% CTRL 0.
3. Try going to Tools (Alt-X) > Internet Options > Advanced Under Accessibility put in a check mark for reset zoom for new windows and tabs.
You can try to open the Control Panel. Open Mouse. Select the clickpad Settings tab and click on the Clickpad settings button. See if you can disable the "pinch zoom" by removing the check mark. Click Apply and OK to save the setting.
To exit Magnifier, press the Windows logo key + Esc or select the magnifying glass icon, and then select the Close button on the Magnifier toolbar.
Try resetting the browser on your to defaults on your PC and check if it helps.
1. Right-click on the Start Button (Ctrl+X) and click on Control Panel.
2. Tap on Network and Internet.
3. Click on Internet Options.
4. Now tap on the Advanced tab and go to Reset.
5. If you want to reset Internet Explorer without deleting personal information, then tap Reset.
6. You can also check the option Delete Personal Information and then click Reset.
7. Tap on close.
If the issue still persists, uninstall the graphics driver on your PC and install the latest version of the graphics driver and BIOS on the PC.
You can update the drivers on your PC using HP support assistant.
Refer this article to know more information about using HP support assistant.
Let me know if this works!
Have a great day ahead! 🙂
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee