cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helo1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

when laptop is stated then suddenly a black pop up minimized screen appears and suddenly disappears

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when my laptop gets started it starts in good way but suddenly when desktop appears a black pop up (minimized) screen appears and suddenly it disappears.

model-HP Pavilion x 360 , windows 10 64 bits, 

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
33,787 32,909 3,069 7,571
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@helo1 

Some app is launching at Startup -- but we here would have no idea of what it was or any way to determine that.

To do this, you would have to go through a long and tedious process that involves first, disabling all the startup apps, and then, one at a time, re-enabling each app in turn until the screen happens again.  When that happens, you know which app is at fault.

The steps are the following:

1) Use Ctl-Alt-Del keys to launch Task Manager and then open the Startup tab

2) Disable ALL the tasks

3) Reboot -- screen should not appear anymore.  If it does, it is not a startup and and the rest here will not help you

4) If the screen does not reappear, then repeat the steps above and enable the next app, and reboot

5) When the screen reappears, the last app is the one that is launching this.

We can not debug other apps, so you would have to contact the app vendor to get their support.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation