Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm looking for the free, trustworthy MediaSmart MVP download.  I am an actress and want use my camera on my laptop for self-taped auditions, but can't figure out how to save them and download them to Dropbox.  It seems it might be a soft-ware issue?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Maggie1954 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you would like to download the MediaSmart MVP .

MediaSmart MVP software is pre-installed on some notebook models delivered with Windows 7, and is available for installation on notebooks that were upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 using the HP Windows Update program.

To download the MediaSmart software, go to the Software & Driver downloads web page. Enter the model or product number, and then select the installed operating system.

MediaSmart Music Video Picture (MVP) is part of a suite of MediaSmart programs you may wish to download and install all of the appropriate MediaSmart modules. Alternately, you can download the current MediaSmart MVP module.

Please refer to the below link Using HP MediaSmart Software Webcam Feature.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02002284

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.