Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi, I have HP Pavilion g6 laptop, where do I find the clipboard? When I copy something it says I can find it in my clipboard or it was copied to my clipboard but I can't access it because i can't find the clipboard! I have windows 7, maybe it is called differently?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hope this document will help you:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-in/word-help/copy-and-paste-multiple-items-by-using-the-office-clipbo...

||
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
HP Recommended

Hi, well yes this has helped in finding the clipboard but the clipboard is empty when I opened it. So where is everything that I copied so far? because everytime I copied something it was telling me that I can find it in my clipboard.

HP Recommended
I think the Office clipboard was not activated and the items you were copying were getting saved to system clipboard. System clipboard cannot be accessed by you, it is something that runs in background. whenever you copy something, it gets saved to clipboard and it stays there until you copy something else or restart the PC.
||
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
HP Recommended

where is my clipboard??

HP Recommended

Where is a clipboard located on a computer and how is it accessed?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.