Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

windows installer screen keeps popping up

acer
Microsoft Windows Vista

Tried the Installer Cleanup Utility. Pretty much tried everything that people recommended, but still not working. Windows Installer box says "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. . .enter another path to a folder containing the installation package then it will pop up again saying hen Installed all my windows updates, restarted my computer about 5 times to no avail. Running Windows Vista, not sure if that helps.  Please help, it's driving me nuts!! 
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
5851 347 625
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

windows installer screen keeps popping up

Hello @JennaHolladay,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I came across your post about the Acer notebook, and wanted to help!

This is the HP Support Forums, for HP products.  If you are having an issue with a Acer notebook, you may consider contacting Acer Support.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation