Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
15-dw2014nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear,

I'm having problem games even very very very low settings. I think my computer should open. for example I'm trying to play F1 2020 on very very low ( for Geforce experience I can play mid-low) but when I enter the game start with okay but later I got lag fps drop shatter. It's very quite annoying. This is my second HP laptop. Please I don't want to see same nightmares again.

And I tried performance on advance system settings and geforce control panel.

Thanks in advance

Oz

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@costanalyst

I reviewed your post and I understand that there is a lag when you play games and the frames drop.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

The computer that you have is not designed for gaming. Usually, when you game the computer overheat as games utilize maximum resources of your computer and it needs a better cooling system to reduce the CPU and GPU temperatures so that you get maximum FPS and no lag.

Having said that, I recommend you update the BIOS and the graphics driver from the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.