Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

2 external displays

HP Pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP Pavilion and 2 TCL televisions that I use as monitors. I can connect to one or the other using WIGI but I would like to duplicate my HP screen on both televisions. Can this be done wirlessly or via HDMI?

Thanks

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1900
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

2 external displays

Hi @Cureall,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

Thank you for joining the HP Forum community.  It is a great resource for information, tips, and solutions that have helped others. Here is a link to First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More as a guide should you have any concerns or questions about the process. What is your specific model of Pavilion notebook?  HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I grasp that you would like to connect two TVs to you notebook as monitors.  You would like to duplicate your display on both and wanted to know if it could be done. You should be able to set the display properties regardless of the connection type. Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Connecting a Monitor, Projector, or TV (Windows 10, 8) as a guide.  Please let me know the outcome.

When you have resolved your difficulty, would you choose "Accepted Solution" on that post to alert other members and visitors to your success and perhaps help them.

To show appreciation for my help. please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation